- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Call for Proposal in support of non-state actors: the Neighbourhood Civil Society Facility and the Non-State Actors and Local Authorities Thematic Programme
- actions aiming at strengthening regional, continental and global civil society representative networks (i.e. platforms, unions) active in development cooperation in partner countries; and
- multi-country actions led by these platforms, tackling issues of global concern.
- Actions led by civil society organisations promoting the reinforcement of an enabling environment for civil society organisations' activities in Neighbourhood countries. Actions relating to freedom of association, freedom of assembly and freedom of expression may be carried out under this priority, such as: monitoring and advocacy campaigns; development of guidelines, manuals, recommendations; capacity building and networking activities such as organisation of seminars, workshops, training sessions, exchange of experience, internships, study visits; support to tools of information and communication; other joint activities aiming to improve the legislative and administrative environment for the functioning of civil society organisations.
- Actions led by civil society organisations, which advance the political priorities of the Eastern Partnership and the priorities included in the Joint Communication ‘A partnership for democracy and shared prosperity with the Southern Mediterranean’ of 8 March 2011.
- The political priorities of the Eastern Partnership are: democracy, good governance and stability; economic integration and convergence with EU policies; energy security; contacts between people.
- The priorities included in the Joint Communication for the Southern Mediterranean are: democratic transformation and institution-building; a stronger partnership with the people; sustainable and inclusive growth and economic development.
The following types of actions may be carried out under this priority: joint actions with a regional dimension addressing the issue mentioned above. Actions may be: awareness raising and promotion campaigns; advocacy campaigns; development of guidelines, manuals, recommendations; capacity building and networking activities such as organisation of seminars, workshops, training sessions exchanges of experience, internships, study visits; support to tools of information and communication; other joint activities aiming to support the political objectives mentioned above.
A new EU-funded project "Tourism as catalyst of rural economic development...
Online and interactive, packed with information and examples, and with plenty...
Are you looking for information on relations between the EU and one of its...
Recent political turbulence in Ukraine and Egypt has underscored the need for...
Civil society organisations play a crucial role within their societies in...
Supporting areas facilitating economic growth in Armenia at the focus of EU...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in the...
What is the Eastern Partnership about, what are the key milestones and figures,...
Did you know that budget support is the main form of EU assistance in the...