- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Eastern Partnership Culture Programme
Strengthens regional cultural links and dialogue within the Eastern Partnership region, and between the EU and ENP Eastern countries' cultural networks and actors
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia
Budget: € 12 million
What does it do?
Actions in brief
- Provides technical assistance to the Ministries of the region in their policy reforms in the cultural sector and helps overhaul legal and regulatory framework to foster cultural sector modernisation.
- Organizes training to address the identified skills shortages in the cultural sector.
- Facilitates the increase of public access to cultural resources.
- Supports conservation and valorisation of regional cultural resources and heritage.
- Encourages multi-disciplinary and cross-sectoral exchanges between government, civil society and the private sector.
- Helps cultivate cultural operators in the region through support in developing strategic management, business planning, communications, advocacy, fundraising and other relevant capacities.
The student conference “Reporting the European Union”, part of the...
The Delegation of the European Union to Armenia in cooperation with...
The Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine together with International...
Even though art is considered to stand above time and politics, history proves...
The Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum is facing a major challenge –...
Taking pictures to overcome the borders of their disability: hundreds of...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in the...
What is the Eastern Partnership about, what are the key milestones and figures,...
Did you know that budget support is the main form of EU assistance in the...