- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Enhancing Equality between Men and Women in the Euromed Region
Supports gender equality and the full implementation of CEDAW, increases knowledge on gender-based violence and backs the follow up to the Istanbul Ministerial Conference on Gender
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia
Budget: €4.5 million (ENPI)
It follows on from the Role of Women in Economic Life programme (2006 – 2008).
Actions in brief
- Analyses the situation of women and builds on existing achievements;
- Facilitates networking to promote exchanges of experience and knowledge;
- Supports the capacity-building of key actors in order to promote gender equality and to combat violence against women;
- Promotes evidence-based advocacy;
- Works with the media, promoting positive images on the role of women in society.
Marking the end of the global campaign '16 Days of Activism' to combat violence...
An EU-funded project is holding a series of events highlighting the role of...
The Network on Governance and Gender Diversity held its second meeting this...
Learning to safeguard equality in terms of rights and to advocate a cause or a...
The percentage of women in the overall labour force in Palestine does not...
Working closely with civil society and cooperation in the areas of human...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in...
Projects in Action, a magazine produced by the EU Neighbourhood Info Centre is...
A handbook on “European Union Funding for the Neighbourhood and...