- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Erasmus Mundus II – Action 2 Partnerships
Promotes cooperation between higher education institutions through encouraging partnerships, mobility and exchanges of students, researchers and academic staff
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine (East) Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia (South)
Budget: € 29 million
It was launched by Europe Aid in 2006 and it is implemented through the Executive Agency Education, Audiovisual and Culture.
Actions in brief
- Facilitates the mobility of students and academic staff through an exchange programme;
- Encourages partnerships and cooperation between European universities and those from the Neighbourhood countries;
- Enhances the role of the higher education sector by exchanging knowledge, skills and expertise;
- Offers unique opportunities to citizens in partner countries to gain new cultural and educational experiences.
- Paves the way to the international recognition of studies and qualifications;
- Strengthens the international cooperation capacity of universities in partner countries.
As part of its efforts to support Tunisia’s reform of vocational...
Five vocational schools in the southern region of Israel will take part in a...
On the occasion of Human Rights Day, the Delegation of the European Union to...
More than a billion people in developing countries have no access to safe...
Syrian children have suffered “the fastest and clearest educational...
Thirty-two years ago, a group of parents of children with Down’s...
The European Training Foundation has recently published a study on...
A study conducted by the ETF on the situation of young people not in...
An assessment carried out by the European Training Foundation (ETF) as part of...