- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Erasmus Mundus II – Action 2 Partnerships
Promotes cooperation between higher education institutions through encouraging partnerships, mobility and exchanges of students, researchers and academic staff
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine (East) Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia (South)
Budget: € 29 million
It was launched by Europe Aid in 2006 and it is implemented through the Executive Agency Education, Audiovisual and Culture.
Actions in brief
- Facilitates the mobility of students and academic staff through an exchange programme;
- Encourages partnerships and cooperation between European universities and those from the Neighbourhood countries;
- Enhances the role of the higher education sector by exchanging knowledge, skills and expertise;
- Offers unique opportunities to citizens in partner countries to gain new cultural and educational experiences.
- Paves the way to the international recognition of studies and qualifications;
- Strengthens the international cooperation capacity of universities in partner countries.
The Head of the EU Delegation to Lebanon has attended the inauguration of...
The EU Neighbourhood Info Centre has published ten new high-resolution photo...
Thirty pupils from three Lebanese public schools have visited the EU Delegation...
Over 165,000 Syrians have crossed into Jordan to escape the conflict since the...
Civil servants from 14 countries of the European Neighbourhood descend on the...
Despite the official end of the Libyan uprising, explosive remnants of war and...
The European Training Foundation has recently published a study on...
A study conducted by the ETF on the situation of young people not in...
An assessment carried out by the European Training Foundation (ETF) as part of...