- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Erasmus Mundus II – Action 2 Partnerships
Promotes cooperation between higher education institutions through encouraging partnerships, mobility and exchanges of students, researchers and academic staff
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine (East) Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia (South)
Budget: € 29 million
It was launched by Europe Aid in 2006 and it is implemented through the Executive Agency Education, Audiovisual and Culture.
Actions in brief
- Facilitates the mobility of students and academic staff through an exchange programme;
- Encourages partnerships and cooperation between European universities and those from the Neighbourhood countries;
- Enhances the role of the higher education sector by exchanging knowledge, skills and expertise;
- Offers unique opportunities to citizens in partner countries to gain new cultural and educational experiences.
- Paves the way to the international recognition of studies and qualifications;
- Strengthens the international cooperation capacity of universities in partner countries.
The Head of EU Delegation to Morocco Rupert Joy and the Moroccan Minister of...
In the framework of its programme Dawrak – Citizens...
The Delegation of the European Union to Lebanon, in cooperation with the Beirut...
Despite the official end of the Libyan uprising, explosive remnants of war and...
The name of the organisation, the European Training Foundation, sounds...
Four prototype vehicles that run exclusively on solar energy are parked in the...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in...
The European Commission’s DG Research and Innovation has published...
Projects in Action, a magazine produced by the EU Neighbourhood Info Centre is...