- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
MED-EMIP - energy cooperation
A platform for energy policy dialogue and exchange of experiences, leading to enhanced Euro-Med cooperation, integration of the energy markets and improved security and sustainability
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria*, Tunisia, Turkey
Budget: € 4.3 million (MEDA)
Actions in brief
- Organises country visits to get updated information on the energy situation and related needs.
- Offers demand-driven support to Partner Countries, based on their needs.
- Assists in policy formulation, policy advice, counselling and other types of technical assistance.
- Holds roundtables, seminars and brain storming sessions.
- Disseminates information on best practices and technologies, for example on the need to slow down growth of electricity consumption, particularly from air-conditioning installations, and encouraging insulation, natural ventilation, bio-climatic design and solar thermal energy.
- Creates a website with information, such as energy technology developments.
The European Investment Bank has signed financing of €150 million for an...
Information and presentations on the new programmes that are open to some form...
The European Commission has launched a Call for Proposals worth a total of...
Being eco-friendly is a civic act: this is the message to emerge from the...
Four prototype vehicles that run exclusively on solar energy are parked in the...
Spreading the word about renewable energy is one thing, but who would have...
The Association of Mediterranean Energy Regulators (MEDREG), supported by the...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in...
The European Commission’s DG Research and Innovation has published...