- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Agadir Agreement – EU support project (phase II)
Contributes to the realisation of a Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade Area and promotes economic integration in the region, through consolidating the institutional framework set up under the Agadir Agreement
Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt
Timeframe: 2008 - 2012
Budget: €4 million
Actions in brief
- Provides technical, administrative and financial assistance to the development of the Agadir Technical Unit.
- Disseminates information on the Agadir integration process.
- Assists implementation of sector specific action plans for textiles, auto parts and other sectors offering possibilities for economic integration.
- Produces economic and sector studies assessing the opportunities for increased integration between the Agadir partners and the EU.
- Designs business networking and investment promotion activities.
- Supports technical working groups and conducts training activities.
- Analyses technical barriers to trade, and develops recommendations on measures permitting mutual recognition of conformity certificates.
The Place of Venture Capital in the Innovation Ecosystem – this theme has...
Last week saw the signing of two major agreements between the European...
The UfM-labelled project “Skills for Success – Employability...
With support from the European Union, the Moroccan Solar Energy Agency is busy...
Creating and developing small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is a major...
As the numbers employed in traditional agriculture steadily decline, Israel's...
A study conducted by the ETF on the situation of young people not in...
The Neighbourhood Investment Facility (NIF) is financial mechanism aimed at...
In 2012, FEMIP – the European Investment Bank’s (EIB)...