- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Agadir Agreement – EU support project (phase II)
Contributes to the realisation of a Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade Area and promotes economic integration in the region, through consolidating the institutional framework set up under the Agadir Agreement
Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan, Egypt
Timeframe: 2008 - 2012
Budget: €4 million
Actions in brief
- Provides technical, administrative and financial assistance to the development of the Agadir Technical Unit.
- Disseminates information on the Agadir integration process.
- Assists implementation of sector specific action plans for textiles, auto parts and other sectors offering possibilities for economic integration.
- Produces economic and sector studies assessing the opportunities for increased integration between the Agadir partners and the EU.
- Designs business networking and investment promotion activities.
- Supports technical working groups and conducts training activities.
- Analyses technical barriers to trade, and develops recommendations on measures permitting mutual recognition of conformity certificates.
Budget support is one of the most important forms of EU assistance in the...
The Union for the Mediterranean is contributing to a new project supporting...
European vessels will be able to go back fishing in Moroccan waters after a...
Creating and developing small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) is a major...
As the numbers employed in traditional agriculture steadily decline, Israel's...
The percentage of women in the overall labour force in Palestine does not...
A study conducted by the ETF on the situation of young people not in...
The Neighbourhood Investment Facility (NIF) is financial mechanism aimed at...
In 2012, FEMIP – the European Investment Bank’s (EIB)...