- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Mediterranean Motorways of the Sea – Maritime transport connections
Promotes the Motorways of the Sea concept and the creation of better maritime transport connections in the Mediterranean through support to Ministries, port authorities, customs and relevant private sector stakeholders
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
Budget: € 9 million
Actions in brief
- Promotes the MoS concept and fosters the development of transport intermodality;
- Implements pilot projects, West-Med and East-Med, to improve the efficiency, regularity and reliability of maritime transport axes and schemes, and increase the use of maritime routes;
- Follows up the implementation of the RTAP Road Map and carries out impact assessment;
- Sets up stakeholders’ groups committed to the concept and projects and increases the visibility of MoS and model building;
- Facilitates awareness-raising, the exchange of best practices and training.
As part of its work to reduce air, water and noise pollution in Mediterranean...
The UfM High-Level Conference on the Financing of the Future...
The Cross Border Cooperation programme in the Mediterranean Basin (CBCMed) is...
Efficient transport links between the EU and its 10 Mediterranean partners,...
Imagine you could take container traffic off the roads and put it onto boats...
Syria hosted on April 8 a workshop on EU's Egnos and Galielo satellite...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in...
The European Commission’s DG Research and Innovation has published...
Projects in Action, a magazine produced by the EU Neighbourhood Info Centre is...