- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Euro-Med Migration II
Contributes to the development of a Euro-Mediterranean area of cooperation on migration and assists Partner countries in their efforts to find solutions to various forms of migration
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia
Budget: €5 million
It follows on from Euro-Med Migration I
Actions in brief
- Sets up 4 high-level working groups to make proposals on legislative convergence, labour migration, institutional responses and national strategies to combat illegal immigration, and on migrant remittances.
- Organises 18 training sessions on legislative convergence and institutional reforms, managing legal migration, strengthening border controls and reducing illegal immigration, and migration and development.
- Holds 5 study visits to EU countries.
- Conducts a study on women and migration in the ENPI South region.
- Creates a project website for the Euro-Med Migration community.
Has the time come for your project to start engaging with social media,...
The International Organisation for Migration and the Lebanese General Security...
A project to support the Mobility Partnership between the EU and Morocco was...
Israel was established as a Jewish state that would provide a safe haven for...
The lucky ones, whose lives have been spared, face an uncertain future in...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in...
Projects in Action, a magazine produced by the EU Neighbourhood Info Centre is...
A handbook on “European Union Funding for the Neighbourhood and...