The training aims to enable actors and beneficiaries involved in European Solidarity Corps programme activity:
- To recognize cultural variations in communication styles.
- To have a better understanding of cultural values and attitudes.
- To explore and to develop their intercultural competence in order to increase the intercultural, participatory, inclusion and solidarity quality of such activity.
- To develop cross-cultural management skills.
The target group will be:
- Youth workers
- Project Managers
- involved in European Solidarity Corps programme.
- over 18 years old.
- able to communicate in English.
- open to learn and share experiences.
Both newcomers and experienced people are equally accepted.
The training will be organised online between 16 and 25 September 2020.